Walking & Talking
Would you like to explore the natural beauties of the Turkish Aegean coast with me and practice your Turkish speaking skills at the same time?
If so, this is the right course for you: Walking & Talking
- You will get to practice Turkish during our walks.
- We wil enjoy the breathtaking countryside on mostly even paths and roads.
- Our conversations will evolve predominantly around nature and anything else that might be of interest to you.
Things to bring along
- hiking boots
- rain gear
- water/thermos bottle
I will provide a healthy and delicious sandwich for our daily hikes.
You can get beverages, fresh and dried fruits, snacks, etc. in İçmeler and in Marmaris.
- three short tours, 3-4 hours each, including drive
- two longer tours, 6-8 hours each, including drive
Possible hiking destinations
- Cennet Adası
- Amos - Kumlubük
- Selimiye – Bozburun
- on Datça Peninsula
- near Akyaka
(Click to enlarge)
|November 2 - November 6, 2020||Intermediate 1|
|November 9 - November 13, 2020||Intermediate 2|
You are able to speak about some practical things (about yourself and your family, your work and your immediate environment, shopping, etc.)
You can handle, in Turkish, basic daily situations you may encounter while traveling in Turkey (e.g., in a hotel, at the bank, at the bus station); you are also able to participate in a conversation for a short period of time.
475 Euros per person – max. 4 people*
(transportation costs and daily sandwiches are included)
* I can accommodate special needs and interests if you would like to set up a group of your own (2-4 participants). You may also prefer to have private walking & talking sessions (please contact me for the price).